Would you prefer to have your short article released on a personal finance blog site? Do you want your business or profile to be promoted in an industry leading platform? Do you like to just write and share?
If you’re wanting to write a visitor post, here are a couple of standards to get you started:
- subject of your visitor posts should be connected to personal finance (if you’re trying to find personal finance subjects, search the archives for motivation);
- all short articles need to be original and UNIQUE (that means you can not release your short article anywhere else);
- visitor posts must be at least 700-800 words or longer (do not hesitate to unfold your words, the longer the short article, the much better);
- external connecting is permitted, as long as you link to other non-commercial personal finance blog sites or valuable resources (stats, interviews, etc), pertinent to the content of your short article. If you represent a company wanting to promote, we need to discuss advertising options;
- you might offer a brief bio -> a number of expressions about yourself are best (+ a connect to your personal finance website, naturally);
- please be around to respond to remarks at least for a couple of days after your post goes on the internet;
- no need to stress over formatting the text and offering images, I’ll look after it before releasing your post.
If these standards sound OKAY to you, call me and let’s see how quickly can your post go live!